Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Monday, February 23, 2004

Heartfelt Thanks...

I thank you for your love. Please keep it coming. Can't begin to tell you how much it's needed right now.

Update:

Haven't heard from New Directions. Considering they said they'd let me know on Friday, and they didn't...I'll take that as another rejection and move on.

Charlie's mom is better, but we're still struggling. She can't be left alone, and so between Charlie's sister Jenice, Charlie, and myself, we've become full-time caregivers. I've had the opportunity to spend one afternoon and evening with Charlie since last Wednesday. The rest of the time, he's been staying nights at his mom's. It's taking a toll. We could use some downtime alone...considering we haven't even been away for a weekend together since, well I think it was Sept. 2001. It's time.

I'm doing everything I can to keep positive and hold it together, but right now, it's difficult. Sorry to be a downer lately. I'm a little spent, and like Averie, I think that Charlie is definitely wearing himself thin and it worries me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home