Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Thursday, February 12, 2004

27%

After catching up on blogs, it seems that everyone has the "travel bug". I decided to hop on the bus, but I started to feel sorry for myself. Especially after I visited Celinda and Taryn's sites and discovered that they, in their young lives, have been to FAR more states in our country than I have. For me, a mere 27%. As such...



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

Then, I thought about my kids, and how the girls have both been to more states than I have. They got to "touch" the East Coast with their DC and NYC trips. That thought actually made me happy. You always say that you want your kids to see so much more of the world than you did. And they have.

So since my own map looks kinda like a 50/50 bar, I decided to go one step farther and make a "Countries Visited" map. Thus...



create your own visited country map
or write about it on the open travel guide

Okay, so I've only visited 1% of the countries that make up our planet, but check it out...at least the US is 100% covered in this way! I love a loophole!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home