Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Friday, January 30, 2004

The Friday Five

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?

Without question, Charlie.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?

A little house in Mexico.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?

Since we're talking about dreams and improbabilities, if it were possible, I'd buy a new kidney for my dad so he wouldn't have to spend 4 hours a day, 4 days a week attached to a machine. Then I'd buy health for everyone who has cancer, or any other friggin debilitating disease that takes them away from us. So I guess that would be the first thing cuz it would cover my dad as well..right? Then I'd buy Charlie a tricked out 1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport to replace the one that my brother stole from him in 1984.

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?

I'd get Caris and Taryn an agent because they deserve to be discovered. I'd arrange for Averie, Mary, and Celinda to have their own comedy club. I'd have Bry go to the best hockey training camp in Canada. Once they're all successful, I figure they can handle things from there. I'd buy a Harley Fat Boy for Dr. D., help my sister get out of debt, and I'd do anything to help Patrick and Nancy, with whatever they need.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?

Of course, and I leave that to Charlie, because he knows how to handle these things.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home