Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Monday, March 04, 2013

Hurts to Breathe

I know we did right by her.  I know she knew how much we loved her.  But right now, in this moment, I am so completely heartbroken that it hurts to breathe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian (Shadowfoot) said...

Many hugs from me

2:03 AM  
Blogger Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

Thank you, Brian. I will take all the hugs I can get.

3:33 AM  
Blogger auburnpisces said...

I love you. I'm a little behind on your blog this week. Just getting caught up. It's not even been a year since we lost Sugarbear. I know your pain. I'm a phone call away.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Marc said...

God, I know this feeling. This was Mandy for us. It hurt like hell.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home