Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Rx=Love, administered liberally

Rx=Love, Administered Liberally and Often

I crawl out of bed only to pee, and those 10 feet from my bed to the bathroom is a long, painful trip. If I could pay someone to go for me, I would. My skin hurts, my ribs hurt from coughing, even my armpits hurt for my poor, swollen lymph glands. It's crazy. At least the ear feels better and I can actually hear something other than the blood pumping through my veins. But yes, there's still the lung cheese (sorry Mark). I'm praying to whatever higher power holds the universe in his or her hands that the worst is past.

Everyone's been wonderful when they're home. I haven't had to lift a finger. For most of the day, it's me and a little black dog who has decided that it's her duty to keep my feet warm. She's good like that. The kids have done all the Christmas decorating while I've been in a drug-induced coma. I only have to get well.

Your emails and comments lift my sagging spirit and are doing more for me than a prescription ever will. I love you all so much. Thank you. Give me a couple days and I'll be back at it and hopefully in good form. Until then, know that you're the best medicine a sick puppy ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home