Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

The High Priestess is Skeptical...

I've just gotten an email:

Hello,

I was checking out your blog and thought you might enjoy posting some writing on WriteAgent.

WriteAgent is a brand new, FREE online community that lets people publish articles, essays, books, etc. (you maintain all rights to your work, of course) and then lets others view and rate them. I'm the administrator and I'm looking to get some good writers like you to put up some pieces. The site is brand new but growing fast. The way WriteAgent works, good writers will filter to the top of the site, allowing people to get "famous" within the community. You can even link to your blog on WriteAgent, so long as you link to a specific essay or commentary piece. For more about the site, feel free to check out the faq or write me.

I'd like to spread the site through word of mouth, so if you like the site, feel free to tell your friends or stick a link to WriteAgent on your blog. If you don't want to post, I'd be honored to have you register anyway and rate the stuff that's already on there.

Thanks for reading!
Glen Pine
WriteAgent.org


So tell me, should I believe my writing has enough value that someone was really interested in reading it and having others read it....or did EVERYONE out there get one of these emails too, just because they have a blog? Feedback please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home