Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Friday, December 19, 2003

The High Priestess's Maiden Voyage of the Friday Five

1. List your five favorite beverages.

I LOVE a good Margarita (especially the way Charlie makes them)
Iced Tea (I can drink about a gallon a day)
Long Beach Iced Tea (not a drop of tea in it, thank you very much)
Coca-Cola (if you can ever find any in this house)
Milk (sorry Paul!)

2. List your five favorite websites.

Tinmen Don't Dance (the girl and her cohorts crack me up)
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie (Wayne's World)
Detroitblog (I wish he had a commenter so I could tell him how much I love his site)
All About Cabo (I love Mexico!)
Counting Crows (Adam's Journal is the opportunity I've always wanted to crawl inside his head and watch the fireworks)

There are SO many more....


3. List your five favorite snack foods.

Popcorn
Nacho Cheese Doritos
Yoplait Whipped Yogurt
GOD..I LOVE French Fries (Dammit)
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Truffles

4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.

Monopoly (NHL version...only The Grommet will play with me)
Trivial Pursuit (would rather play NTN Trivia, but it's not a board game)
Guesstures (It's a board game version of Charades)
Shoot The Moon
Scene It! (That's a hint to my children about a Christmas present...)

5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.

I don't play them AT ALL. But back in the day, when we had an ATARI 2600...

Frogger (I just like the music and the "squish" sound when the frog got hit)

and once..on the Grommet's Super Nintendo, I played...

SuperMario Kart 500 (which made me laugh and laugh cuz I couldn't drive worth a damn, which in turn, made the Grommet laugh and laugh..that was the best part)

That's it. I've never played any other computer or game system games.

And that people, is my first attempt at the Friday Five (Thank you David for showing me the way!)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home