Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Friday, December 26, 2003

The Friday Five

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?

Finally getting it into my head that I'm an ok person and caring that only my own opinion, my family's opinion, and the opinion of the people who truly care about me matters.

2. What was your biggest disappointment?

That despite wanting to believe the best about people, there are people in the world who only care about themselves and finding that I was a pawn in their "game" to move forward. My biggest disappointment is having to walk away from a job I truly loved after finding out that the people there are liars, backstabbers, and even when they say wonderful things about you to your face, they did everything in their power to destroy you....and they succeeded.

3. What do you hope the new year brings?

I hope the new year continues to bring healing where damage has been done. I hope the new year brings a renewed sense of love in me for people and takes some of the cynicism away. I hope the new year brings a desire to succeed at the things that I've put off for so long (dieting, writing, finding a job!). And as always, love, health, and happiness to all who share my world.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?

No. I refuse to start the year (again) by setting myself up for failure. Instead, I'm going to take one day at a time and remember, no matter how cliche it sounds, that every day is a brand new day and as such, a whole new beginning.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?

Snuggling up by the fire with the fam and watching the videos we got for Christmas. Warm, safe, blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home