Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Button-Buster

My retreat from F*c#book has its downside.  This happened today, and while my first inclination is to reach the biggest audience I can because I'm BEYOND proud, I'm going to just be graceful and put it here.  For now.  But be forewarned that when I do end my F*c#book sabbatical, I'm gonna be hyping this shiznit ALL OVER that beeyotch.

Lionsgate/Summit Acquires "Endangered"

Yeah, that's our Ryan.  Well, he's our Averie's Ryan, but you know, it's a family thang.

Congratulations, Ryan and Jeffrey.  You're WELL on your way.  We couldn't be more proud of you!

I hope Averie already has her red carpet dress picked out for the premiere.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Fantastic! Congratulations to Ryan, Jeffrey, and everyone involved!

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Zacki said...

Very cool!

7:54 AM  
Blogger auburnpisces said...

Congratulations to Ryan (and Averie). The talent pool at your end is at a full-on rolling boil breaking through the surface in a big, big way!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

Thanks guys! We're obnoxiously proud.

Hey Zack, I've been trolling your webpage and sharing it with Caris. So impressed with your talent. Not suprised, of course, but completely enamoured. You're something, Mister!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home