Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Getting Past The Pain

It's been a rough month.  Though I know it's been rough for others as well, probably more so than myself, I'm really struggling to get past my own pain.  I've done all the things you're supposed to do to work through it, yet the sadness remains.  I begin the day with positive affirmations, I look outside myself and do for others.  I volunteer.  None of it brings any kind of solace.  I fear it may be time to get back on the meds.  I hate the thought of that, but I hate even more the way I feel all the time.  My heart is almost constantly aching, and I don't know how to get the joy back in my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home