Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Equal Time

January break is over and some of Bry's friend have gone back to college. He and his "core" group of buddies remain in town as they attend our local JC. One of the "musketeers", John, attends ASU and left this past weekend. A couple of nights ago, the guys were bored and missing their Arizona bud, and so they decided to make him a little video. Bry showed it to me yesterday. I laughed my ass off, but thought it was just me cuz, well, you know, I'm the mom. But I showed it to Caris and her friend Luke, who laughed their asses off and put it on Facebook. She said; "You know, sometimes he drives me nuts and I can't stand him...but sometimes, like this, he's just so stupidly funny."

As much as he hates musical theater because he was surrounded by it his whole life with two sisters who make it their world, I just have to say, I think it's rubbed off whether he wants to admit it or not.

I present..The Blue Man Crew for ASU, starring Bryson, Jeff, and Edgar. As my friend Rick the retired cop says, "If this is the worst they do, I'd say you raised some great kids." I concur.