Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mommy...Please make it gone!


In the last few weeks since Wes brought sweet, little Kiva into his world, Life, in all aspects, has gone topsy-turvy. He brings her to the shop everyday, so I get lots of Kiva kisses and happily, she loves her Auntie Pua. However, these last couple of weeks, when I get home from work, I get a little bit of the cold shoulder treatment from Ellie. She greets me enthusiastically when I walk through the door at the end of the day; dancing with tail wagging...until I bend down to give her loves. Then she smells "It". The proof of my infidelity. With that, she turns her nose up at me, walks away, and goes to find her Daddy and tell him of her general unhappiness with her Mommy. It takes a good hour before she decides I'm worthy of her attention again.

Last night, horror of horrors, I brought "It" home with me because Wes had to work late. The picture says it all. Nope, Ellie's still not speaking to me. I think my Mommy License has been revoked.