Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Friday, November 21, 2003

I thought she was amazing before...but now she's blown my mind.

I just want to say this about that. Averie Joy Huffine, you are an incredible person. Gracious and classy beyond all imagination. I think you blew quite a few people out of the water yesterday with how very very beautifully you handled yourself in a difficult situation. You KNOW how proud of you I was before, but now I am in awe of you and I know a lot of people at Studio 11 are too. You may not have walked away with the "grand prize"...but then again, neither did Jeff. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home