Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

A High Priestess Looks at Forty-Something

Something happened. As a birthday present to myself, I decided yesterday that I am getting comfortable in my own skin. There is nothing wrong with me. I'm ok. In this life, I've done well. I'm loved, I have a great life with a wonderful man, and three beautiful (sometimes) kids who love (sometimes) me. As people go, I think I'm an okay kinda people. There is much to look forward to. Everything is as it should be. Everyone should give themselves the gift of self-love at least once in their lives. But please do it before you hit 43. It makes the journey so much easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home