Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Sunday, May 31, 2020

I Miss Hugs



I'm a hugger.  I've always been a hugger.  I'll hug you if you reach out to shake my hand.  I can't help myself, and while I understand that many people are hugphobic or don't like physical touch, I'm not that person.  I crave hugs.  I crave administering hugs.  Physical touch is in my DNA. It is part of my culture. That notwithstanding, even if it weren't part of my culture or in my DNA (which I will argue the point most passionately) I would still be a hugger.  I've been told that I am the huggiest of huggers. I will never be the one letting go. You'd have to let go first.

I'm a fucking great hugger.  And I want to hug again.  I miss hugging.  This whole thing sucks.

4 Comments:

Blogger bonnie said...

Virtual hugs just aren't the same - but sending one anyways. <3

11:37 AM  
Blogger Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

Mahalo Tita. Hugs right back to you. I hope you're doing well.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I haven't had a Pua hug since 2014, so I am LONG overdue. I can confirm that you're one of the world's best huggers. Olympic quality. Gold medal standard.
This whole thing does suck, doesn't it. Like Bonnie, I'm sending virtual hugs and much love, knowing that it's a poor second at best. (Hope C and K are able to help with the physical affection at least a little).

7:13 AM  
Blogger Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

My darling Patrick....I cannot believe it has been that long. But then again, it does feel like that long. Too long. Far too long. Yes, C and K (it's funny you said that because C and K are one of Charlie's and my favorite bands) are being very diligent about administering the lovies. I hope you are getting your hugs from W as well. Please have him hold on extra tight and deliver one for you from me, knowing full well it can never be second best when administered with love.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home