Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tiki Time

My lack of posting here, or anywhere else lately, is due to the fact that we're now heading into "Tiki Time" here in wacky, pop-culture crazy, Southern California. It's that time of year when Hawaiian festivals, and tiki events kick into high gear and every weekend there's something going on. In Wes's absence, as he's up in Washington taking care of his beautiful Mom Hap after her back surgery, I'm determined to get our little shop back in gear, and so I've been trying to keep my pulse on what the hot tickets are in our area and be a H.O.T presence (Ha!...Me hot. Imagine that). Oh, and I'm dragging poor Charlie to these things too. As long as there's an umbrella drink to be had, he's okay with it.




I'm afraid that I might not be posting much lately, but I'll try really hard to put some pics up as we attend and vend at these events. Because really, some things are just not easily explained with words. Like the awesome and always colorful tiki artist extraordinaire, Crazy Al Evans.


I rest my case.