Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

International Hops and Barley

On Halloween night, before all the goblins and ghoulies arrived, I was sitting at my desk writing, when outside the window, I heard a car pull up out front, and then I heard the unmistakeable, familiar laughter of mischief. I ignore it at first because I know it's The Grommet and his buds. But then I hear; "Shhhhhh, I want to sneak up on my mom." Oh no he didn't. So I get up and walk to the door, and this is what walks into my living room:



Perfectly gleeful in their cerveza creativity, I asked them WHERE they got the material for their group costume (notice that Corona Man is anatomically correct). "Easy," says Bry. "Jon's dorm room." Nice. This is where our tuition money goes.

Down the hall, Caris is busily becoming St. Pauli Girl:



From Mexico to Germany...we've got the beer world covered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home