Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I AM sincerely touched!

My new friend Wayne (well, I think I'm more "new" to him than he is to me ::wink::) has linked me on his blog. Considering that I really don't think I have all that much to say, that has touched me in a profound way. Wayne, if you read this, I want you to know the worlds you've opened up to me without you even knowing it and I thank you. It's great to see things through someone else's eyes sometimes. By the way, since your commenter is currently "offline", and even though it might take me some effort to get through the thought processes that would be required, will you interview me? :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home