Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

The High Priestess gets to go see Ellen!

Thanks to my wonderful first-born, I just received a call from Veronica at The Ellen Degeneres Show. I have been "awarded" 4 tickets to the September 8th taping. How convenient that that just happens to be my birthd....my natal anniv...oh shit, it's just that day I dread every year cuz it adds a higher digit to that number that I'm not supposed to worry about anymore. But it's gonna be a good one this year! Ellen! I love her! Have I mentioned that I love her? Well, I do. I love her! She's brilliant. And so damn cute. If I were...oh nevermind...I love her. Thank you Averie. I love you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home