Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Monday, August 18, 2003

The High Priestess needs an energy boost. That, or a vacation.

I could use a couple of days away. Maybe that would get me out of this funk I'm in. I noticed while we were at Target yesterday that many people were buying luggage. We did that a year ago too. It was fun. The anticipation. Packing a suitcase to actually go somewhere terrific. But, that is not to be this year. In the meantime, I would like to say this for the record: Johnny Depp is delicious the second time around, there are NO Mickey Mouse silhouettes in cannon smoke blasts in that entire damn movie, Ok, you win Averie, the Keira Knightly line about corsets is cheesy, and Johnny Depp is delicious the second time around. Yes, I repeat myself...but it's true.

I can't have a vacation, BUT, I DO have beautiful new carpet AND living room furniture. I've also noticed some really wonderful benefits of that already. Ave hasn't wheezed since that evil carpet left to live in the carpet dump of the world. I walk by her room at night and while she sleeps, I hear nothing but her soft, gentle, HEALTHY breathing pattern. No asthma. Not to mention that when she has gone running in the evenings, she has come back absolutely glistening and excited. It's good. Very good. I wish we could have done it sooner.

It's amazing I think, what "new" can do for the soul. I think it causes libidos to wake up. Not mine. But I'll take whatever I can get. If new berber has the same effect as the little purple pill, then so be it. I might, however, get pretty worked up over a new porch and driveway
:::lacivious grin:::





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home