Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Missing The Boat

Okay. I'll start right out with apologies. I suck as a blog friend. Since I started working, I can't seem to get my shit together enough to delegate my time wisely. Yeah, I fully admit I'm not digging the whole work thing. As I mentioned to Charlie last night, that's not a complaint, it's just a fact. I'm dealing with it...it's just hard for me to get back into the swing. That coupled with the fact that I've been sick TWICE in the last 6 weeks, and that I'm still doing all the things I was doing before; running kids back and forth to sports and rehearsals, taking the Mum-in-law to her weekly chemo/radiation treatments after I leave work, housebreaking a puppy, and chores in between...I'm beat. Again, not a complaint, just stating the facts. So, please forgive me, dear friends, for not getting out there to visit my beloved bloggies. It's something that sets heavy on my shoulders. Last night, I actually fell asleep at the keyboard, I was trying so hard to fit it all in.

As I was leaving the office yesterday, I pulled up to a light and found myself behind a van with adverts painted all over it for "Energy Vodka". What the heck? So now they're mixing, what?...Red Bull with Vodka, and saving you the trouble? Morning Vodka? Huh? Well, there's my answer folks! I've been completely missing the boat! I should be sucking this stuff down and getting on with my day. Can you imagine? I'd be zooming through the work, the family, the blogs with wild abandon and still have time to spare. You'd probably be amazed at my prowess. I'd leave comments on EVERY blog with preposterous regularity and you'd all go.."Wow, that Pua is THE Wonder Woman of Wonder Women!" You'd go right out and buy my video on Amazon (how appropriate!) I smiled as I thought of it. And then the light turned green and the impatient SOB behind me honked. Bastard. Doesn't he know I could be hopped up on Morning Vodka? Do a Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes and use my car insurance on his front end? Yeah. I probably should stick to the tequila. Less people will be hurt. Morning Vodka...are they out of their friggin minds?

I promise...I'm getting there. Please don't give up on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home