Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

The Time Has Come

I have spent the last three days going over an entire life. I've pondered and agonized over what I should take to Hawaii to give to my family. My mom (the one that raised me) always told me to never go empty handed to a party, function, whatever. Whetever the occasion, bring something. So, I couldn't think of a more approriate gift than a scrapbook full of my life. I know that sounds a little self absorbed. But if you think about it; I have 43 years of time to fill for the mother that gave birth to me, but who never knew where I was, or what I had become. I somehow think this is appropriate.

I'm scared. Please think of me and send me your best thoughts as I leave tomorrow. My friend Greg calls his blog "A Day in the Life". Somehow that seems so appropo. 43 years to fill in just a short time. Ron, I will call you when I arrive. Maybe sooner.

I'll blog when I return. Love you all and feel your love. Aloha nui loa. Pua

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home