Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Monday, October 20, 2003

The High Priestess wants NO MORE CONFLICT! Please!

Can't we just all get along? I'm much too old and much too weary for all of this drama. Frankly, I personally believe that all this stress can be relieved with one great night of wild sex. For me anyway. Those of you in my world who are right now saying.."ewwww TMI." Get over yourselves. Sex happens. And I'm allowed. So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home