Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Wednesday, July 30, 2003

BLOGGER

"Quick and easy blogging"...so says Jason

Because I'm so inept at this Blogger thing, and don't quite understand all the ins and outs. I mean, for chrissake, three months of my life are here (I have done quite a lot of blogging since April 14, 2003), yet the link on the Tinman's blog for The High Priestess has lost all that time. Therefore, I'm the only one lucky enough to see it. I suppose that's ok. Feeling pretty invisible these days anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home