Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Friday, September 02, 2005

7 Things

Even though I haven't been able to post regularly, I can't ignore yet another meme. I still owe Christianresponse on his meme, and I owe LOTS of beautiful souls at least a visit. Slow but sure, that's how I'm looking at things these days. Until I get caught up (yeah, right!), these are the things I'm thinking about...

7 things I plan to do before I die:


1. Get to know my recently found brothers, sisters, and parents REALLY well.
2. Swim naked in the Aegean Sea with my husband.
3. Start a business with Charlie.
4. Not be rich, but have enough money that we don't worry so damn much.
5. Lose enough weight that I'd actually get a second glance.
6. Live to see ALL of my children realize their dreams.
7. Write a book

7 things I can do:

1. Sing in public (AFTER #5)
2. Write
3. Tie DOUBLE knots in cherry stems with my tongue.
4. Call and order a pizza
5. Drink tequila like it's water
6. Ask where the bathroom is in 5 languages
7. Make my family laugh

7 things I cannot do:

1. Lose 100 pounds overnight
2. Say no
3. Believe that I'm ok just the way I am
4. Paint my own toenails
5. Be 29 again
6. Keep my mouth shut when someone is being unkind to someone I love
7. Drink Jose Cuervo (it's NOT real tequila)

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Brown eyes
2. Sense of humor
3. Kind soul
4. Willing spirit
5. Hot motorcycle
6. Looks beyond the "packaging"
7. Listens

7 things that I say most often:

1. Uh, Hullloooo...
2. Yeah, So?
3. Is there blood?
4. Did someone feed the dog?
5. I love you.
6. You're welcome.
7. Who did this?

7 celebrity crushes:

1. Brendan Shanahan
2. Alan Rickman
3. Tom Selleck
4. Ellen Degeneres
5. Keifer Sutherland
6. Portia DeRossi
7. Brendan Shanahan (he's worth two spaces)

7 people I would like to do this (if they haven't already):

1. Wayne
2. Christian
3. Aub
4. Toddy
5. Susan
6. Stuart
7. Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home