Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Monday, August 22, 2005

Humbled and Grateful

I have to tell you; I am overwhelmed. You have all bowled me over. If I didn't feel loved before (I did), my cup runneth over now. I have much to update you on and I think that you'd be proud of me. I know I'm working hard on learning to be proud of myself. That's something I have usually reserved for the kids, or Charlie.

I want to, and will, respond to every loving and uplifting comment. Every word of love from each of you holds a special place in my mind and heart. I promise you, they have all touched me deeply and profoundly. Each one is a brick of defense against all the negative thoughts that usually send me running to the fridge or pantry.

Please know that I'm grateful. In this, I face the greatest single struggle of my life, but I know I don't face it alone. In love and support, I am already victorious. And the luckiest person in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home