Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Saturday, May 07, 2005

She Rocks

I'd just like to say that my Averie is an awesome young woman. I had the great pleasure to spend the afternoon with her, which doesn't happen often because she has a busy schedule and is living her life. But every now and then, I get to slip some time in there and I realize more and more every day just what a beautiful soul she is. She helped me do something completely wonderful for a couple of amazing friends. Not only that..she's funny as hell and she makes me snort when I giggle.

THAT is the compliments of compliments as far as I'm concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home