Warm Cookies With A Whiskey Chaser

The Perfect Mix of Comfort and Shenanigans



Blogroll Me!
100 Things About Me
Tinmen Don't Dance
Humble Sandwich
A Son from Another Mother; Matt
Auburn Pisces
Splenda In The Grass
the bokey chronicles
Jeffrey Ricker
TunaGirl
Rocket Man
The Beauty of All Things
GuruStu
No Milk Please
A Life In The Day
Shadow Footprints
Scott B Blog
Seth Hancock Photography
Frogma
MzOuiser
Famous Author Rob Byrnes
Watersea's Ocean Bloggie
Cheap Blue Guitar
Does This Mean I'm A Grownup?
Upside Down Hippo
NoFo
Loose Ends

Monday, April 25, 2005

Teenaged Angst Interrupted

Well, you'll all be happy (as I am relieved) that everything turns out well in PromLand. Caris had a nice talk with the young suitor and let him down gently. As it turns out, he wasn't as upset as she thought he might be and had another date lined up "just in case". Then, after they talked, they went out with a group of other friends and attended a play together. She said he was fine and took it well and they still were comfortable in each other's company. All's well.

Caris didn't have much time to give it a whole lot of thought after, as she was booked as an extra in the production of a feature film and we spent the entire weekend on set in LA. This morning, it was hard to get up for work (me) and school (she); both of us quite exhausted. I'm late as it is now, but I promise to post the details and pics when I get home. For right now, I have to go put some sunburn cream on my poor fried face and get my ass off to the office. After the "glamorous" movie magic weekend (please sense the sarcasm) it's back to the "real world".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home